Monday, July 25, 2011

Digital Art Wall Hangings

I like wall hangings as a different way to display art. We have several, although most are either quilts or very old Tibetan silk wall hangings. I have tried to create some digital art as wall hangings, so far wioth only limited success. It isn't the art per se. I have plenty of candidates. It is the physical process of creating something that can be affixed to hangers of some kind and that will display without curling--the curse of photo art on canvas. But while I am working on what I might term the "logistics" of wall hangings, it is good to display some candidates that I might use in an Art Walk, perhaps the next one. I'm not yet sure.
But here are some. They are all roughly 40 inches by anywhere between 12 inches and 17 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment