Wednesday, May 22, 2013

August Art Walk

Ahhh, see, we haven't even had the June Art Walk, and already I'm fussing about the August Art Walk, now scheduled for August 23rd.  Since I seem to like the pot pourri idea, I may bill this one as a Winter's Departure and Summer's Arrival Pot Pourri--a bit of this and a bit of that.  They're a bit all over the map, I'm afraid. Different places, different objects of art, different sizes. They will all be on canvas (assuming I don't run out of canvas or money first, and the sizes range from 24 inches wide to 60 inches. A few you may have seen before in a slightly different incarnation.
 
 
Bali Hai
 
Darjeeling Sunrise

 

 
Glassy


 
Glassy Too
 
Rose Glasses
 
Leafy Glass
 
Trolley
 
Downtown
 
Jackie O Lake
 
Midtown
  
Russian Eye Candy
 
 
  
To Everywhere
 
Thaaaat's All Folks . . .
 


No comments:

Post a Comment