Thursday, February 16, 2023

Best/Favorites

I have taken so many pictures over the past 40-50 years that I have difficulty deciding even which ones I like best, not to mention which are "the best", or perhaps "most artistic".  But I periodically go through and sort them. Not too long ago, I decided to embark on a quest to identify my "Best Ten". So, I began looking and ID'ing. I came up with ten, but then I kept on going. Finally, I assembled a collection of 72 of what might be called my favorites. I know, I know, as soon as I display them, someone who knows my collection, will say, "Oh you forgot this one".  So, I have to accept that fact of life. But, just for the heck of it, I am displaying below the pictures I randomly assigned to my top 72. See what you think.  Most of these I have printed and displayed in one or more Art Walks, or other art shows.  And there is an entire category of my art that I have not included--my abstracts. I think perhaps I have a need for a separate listing and display of my artsy abstracts. At any rate, here is my first show-off display.








































































1 comment:

  1. How you were able to pick these 75 pictures out of the hundreds you took over the years is amazing!

    ReplyDelete