Wednesday, October 24, 2018

November Art Walk

Hey, hey, the Arts Council has announced a November Art Walk. Not for pseudo-artists like me of course, because they cannot any longer provide indoor display space, and I choose not to display in the great out of doors--the weather don't you know.
But, assuming the tree lighting takes place again at the same time, folks should come out to see art and watch the great tree light up once again, despite President Trump.
Now, just cuz I will not be displaying, doesn't mean I will not be creating some watchable art.  So, here below, I give you the Richard Schmidt November Art Walk creations.  All the art is based on a watery theme. Well, except for the first six, which I have just added below. I just created them, just for fun, don't you know.






















No comments:

Post a Comment